Imani Orphan Care Missions – Kenya East, Africa
Are you interested in a Short-Term Missions Trip with Imani Orphan Care?
Do you have the desire to bless and serve others?
An Imani Orphan Care Missions trip is composed of 5 Aspects of Missions:
1.) Fundraising for a project before you leave
2.) Building relationships with the children and staff at Imani Home of Love
3.) Service project for Imani Orphan Care
4.) Outreach ministry caring for families in our community
5.) Visiting Imani Church and Outreach Center serving the Maasai community
It is important for us to familiarize our volunteers with the ministry of Imani Orphan Care and our projects so we have mandatory meetings to attend, unless you are at distance then we will communicate by phone or e-mail.
– 1st meeting is designed to give more details on the Missions Trip and what to expect.
– 2nd meeting is to connect the team together, introduce Imani staff, discuss Kenyan Visa, Yellow Fever Immunizations and Fundraising Ideas.
– 3rd meeting (1 month before) is focused on last minute questions, rules and safety, packing and cultural reminders.
– The team will meet between the meetings to fundraise together
– 4th meeting (within 1 month after returning from Kenya) to debrief about the Missions Trip.
The average budget for an Imani Missions trip is $1700.00 (estimated amount this cost will be confirmed upon booking) plus airfare expenses per person which also fluctuates. This budget needs to be covered by your personal fundraising efforts. These funds must be processed through Imani Orphan Care and they will be tax receipted in the name of the person in which they are received.
This budget includes:
– All in country transportation
– 1-day Safari and lunch in the Maasai Mara
– 1-2 loads of laundry per team member
– Use of team cell phone (in moderation)
Additional Costs Not Included:
– You are responsible for the cost of all vaccines and personal medications.
– You are responsible for all meals, hotel, and travel costs during your travel to and from Kenya.
– $80 U.S. cash gate entry to Safari (must be exact U.S. bill)
– $51 U.S. Tourist Visa available online prior to travel
Future Imani Missions Trip Dates:
Oct 5-18th, 2020
Spring Break 2021
Please prayerfully consider this opportunity and allow God to speak to you about what He would like to accomplish in you and through you.
Contact email@example.com to ask questions and arrange to attend your 1st Information Meeting.